Monday, August 29, 2011

A trip to Children's today!

Well today is the day that we get to meet Brody's new gastro doctor.  A bit excited to finally try to get this figured out but worried too!  Please say a prayer that the medicine from his Chiari have not caused anything bad with his tummy.  He has been through so much in his short life and it is just so not fair to him.  If possible I would take it away and let it be me, just to see him all better.  As I was reading this morning this verse came upon me and I felt it was perfect for us today.
And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.  Luke 9:11

God Bless you all today and I hope to be blogging with some GREAT news tonight!!

1 comment: